9/09/2007

Learning English is very tough!

I'm a Japanese, and I've been in Japan since I were born.
My native language is Japanese, strictly speaking,
The language I've used in daily life is only one, Japanese.

In Japan, the language which is need is only Japanese.
Only understand Japanese, we have no shortage of living in Japan.

That's one of reasons that Japanese can't English well.

But I study English. Because I wanna broaden my point of view
and be able to resarch all over the world.
For Japanese, learning English is so tough that it needs many, many hours.
The reason is that English is very different from Japanese.

But I study English today.
Improving English is step by step, I think.
Learning English is very tough, certainly, but challenging.
When I study English, I understand what I haven't understood before.
This is worthwhile. I like the moments.
I think I like study English. It's my hobby.
I wanna improve my English more and more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

日本語が私も同感
私は英語の教師
何か手伝いましょうか?
教うるは学ぶの半ば。